September 25, 2011

Dating with YenLeng

Sometimes one needs a break, especially one feels tired....this is where vacation comes in. I don't have the luxury to go for vacation at the moment but I do need break from the heavy workload.









Took these while inside the car...it was red light...


We went for a walk in Jusco, looking at photo albums, photo frames, coat, jeans etc.
I am not the kind of person who is into shopping but it does feel good to just chill around back in Ipoh.

We went for our favorite food: McDonald's!!




Then we took a snapshot in McD...





And after walking until feeling tired, we went to Coffee Bean...




That pretty much sum up my date with YenLeng...a simple one though...;-)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007